This interactive 1-day session is designed to give you or your Managers/Supervisors the key skills they need within their roles. We will focus on the fundamental communication skills required to be a successful Manager as well as different management styles and their uses.
- To understand the role of supervisor/team leader,
- To examine the skills which make a good supervisor/team leader,
- To understand what makes for effective communication,
- To explore the different needs within a team,
- To understand your own management style,
- To gain an understanding of good people management principles.
This session is ideal for any Supervisor or Line Manager who wants to develop their people management knowledge and skills, as well as those taking their first step into Line Management.
Lunch will be provided on the day, and each delegate will receive paper copies of relevant information covered within the session.
This session will also be a fantastic opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals in the area, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Date And Time
Wed, 1 April 2020
09:30 – 16:00 BST
Fee: £192.19 plus VAT and you can book via eventbrite: http://rbhr.eventbrite.com/
Rebecca Bevins HR Consultancy
24 Garrett Road